Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly organized Freight Coordinator to manage our freight logistics operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and tracking shipments, maintaining and updating logistics databases, and liaising with clients and freight companies. They will also be expected to ensure that all freight is properly documented and categorized, and that all shipping regulations are adhered to. The Freight Coordinator will also be responsible for resolving any freight-related issues that may arise, and for providing excellent customer service to our clients. This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a strong understanding of logistics and supply chain management.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinating and tracking shipments
- Maintaining and updating logistics databases
- Liaising with clients and freight companies
- Ensuring that all freight is properly documented and categorized
- Adhering to all shipping regulations
- Resolving any freight-related issues
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing freight logistics operations
- Ensuring timely delivery of goods
- Negotiating with freight carriers for best rates
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or related field
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of logistics and supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency in logistics software
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of shipping regulations
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with logistics software?
- How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?
- Can you describe a time when you had to resolve a freight-related issue?
- How do you ensure that all freight is properly documented and categorized?
- How do you negotiate with freight carriers for best rates?