Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Plant HR Manager
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Plant HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes at our manufacturing plant. The Plant HR Manager will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. The Plant HR Manager will have a broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How have you improved the HR processes at your current or previous job?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee situation?
- How do you ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations?
- What strategies do you use to retain top talent in a company?
- How do you handle conflict resolution within the workplace?