Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Quality Assurance Inspector
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Quality Assurance Inspector to join our team. The Quality Assurance Inspector will be responsible for conducting tests before product dispatches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure quality of our products, identifying production process shortcomings and developing quality assurance policies. They will also work with teams to implement and improve quality assurance programs, working to improve quality deliverables and spearhead quality improvements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with automated testing tools?
- How do you handle tight deadlines?
- What is your process for ensuring quality in your work?
- Can you describe a time when you identified a problem in a product before it went to market?
- How do you handle feedback and criticism about your work?