Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and organized Parish Secretary to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the parish, including scheduling appointments, maintaining records, and communicating with parishioners. The Parish Secretary will also be responsible for preparing weekly bulletins, managing the parish calendar, and assisting with the preparation of financial reports. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and a deep respect for the mission and values of our parish. This is a full-time position with benefits.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of the parish
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain parish records
- Communicate with parishioners
- Prepare weekly bulletins
- Manage the parish calendar
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Coordinate with volunteers
- Maintain the parish website
- Assist with the planning of parish events
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask
- Respect for the mission and values of the parish
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with financial reporting
- Ability to work independently
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have previous administrative experience?
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
- Can you describe a time when you had to maintain confidentiality?
- How do you handle communication with a diverse group of people?
- What experience do you have with financial reporting?