Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and organized Mailroom Assistant to join our team. The Mailroom Assistant will be responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail, packages, and other shipments. This role may also include managing inventory of office supplies, maintaining records of incoming and outgoing mail, and assisting with other administrative tasks as needed. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to handle a fast-paced work environment, and has excellent organizational skills. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in an office setting and contribute to the smooth operation of our company.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage inventory of office supplies
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Ensure mailroom is kept clean and organized
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Coordinate with courier services for package delivery
- Respond to inquiries regarding mail and package delivery
- Assist in the implementation of mailroom policies and procedures
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a mailroom or office setting preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any previous experience in a mailroom or office setting?
- How do you stay organized in a fast-paced work environment?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle sensitive or confidential information?
- How would you handle a situation where a package is lost or misplaced?
- What strategies do you use to manage your time and stay organized?